Rates & Insurance
It is Mason Family Counseling’s obligation and responsibility to the insurance companies that we are contracted with to collect all office fees for therapy visits at the time of service, which includes co-pays and deductibles. If your insurance company has given you other payment information, we will need this in writing.
- Hourly Counseling Rates: (all Sessions are 45 – 55 minutes)
- Initial Sessions: $110
- Individual Sessions: $80
- Families/Couples/Marital Sessions: $100
Medication Management Rates:
- Initial Session with Medication Evaluation: $200
- 30 minute Medication Management session: $100
- 30 minute Medication Management and Therapy Add on: $180
* Self pay fees may vary.
Due at the beginning of each session
A $5 fee will be assessed if co-pay is not paid at the time of the visit
No Show/Late Cancellation* Fees:
- 1st Occurrence: $40
- 2nd Occurrence: $70
- 3rd Occurrence: $90
* Late is within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment
No Show/Late Cancel Medication Evaluation: $50
Late Payment Penalties:
Balances over 90 days old will be sent to collections.
Denied Insurance Claims:
Due within 10 days of date on bill.
- Paperwork completed outside of session: $25 per 15 minutes
- Written Report for any purpose: $125, including postage
- Returned Checks: $25 per occurrence
- Phone calls over 3 minutes: $25 per fifteen minutes
Phone sessions may or may not be covered by your insurance
Court Appearance or Conferences with 3rd Parties: $80 per hour
Mileage will not be charged if under 50 miles and hourly billing will begin at the time the provider leaves the office
If mileage is charged it will be at the Federal reimbursement rate